How to Order
It's very easy to order from Creative Stitching.
You can either order on-line (instructions below) or by phone - 020 8395 4499 or 07759 679788.
- Select an item you wish to purchase and click "Add to Basket" and it will automatically be added to your shopping basket.
- If you want to purchase more than one of an item, type in the correct quantity and click "update basket".
- If you change your mind and wish to delete anything just click on "remove" and then "update basket". I have a stock control system in place so you will not be able to order more than is in stock (you will see a note stating that there is insufficient stock). Please email me first if you require more of an item than is in stock as it could probably be made for you.
- When you are ready to place your order, proceed to "Checkout". You will be asked to create an account with Creative Stitching, which will allow me to process your order and keep you informed of the progress from start to finish. You will then be able to log in any time to see the progress of an order or see past orders or save the contents of your basket for purchase at a later date (stock permitting). At checkout please choose your preferred payment option. I offer various payment options:
- Credit and Debit Cards - all major Credit and Debit cards accepted.
· Paypal - You don't need a Paypal account to use this payment method. All major credit and debit cards accepted.
- Phone Payments - I am now able to take your order and payment over the phone. Please phone 020 8395 4499 or 07759 679788 between 9am - 5pm.
Once you have made your payment, you will receive an email from me confirming your order. If you don't receive an email it will mean that the payment process is incomplete or the email address you have provided me with is incorrect.
If you have any further questions or wish to discuss an order please don't hesitate to contact me either by phone (020 8395 4499 or 0775 9679788) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). I will answer your questions as soon as possible.